- This event has passed.
22nd Annual HCNE Boston Fall Headache Symposium
November 5, 2022
Headache Medicine 2022
Saturday, November 5, 2022
This exciting symposium is designed for physicians, dentists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, physical therapists and other health professionals to learn from the leaders in headache medicine.
Accreditation & Designation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and the Headache Cooperative of New England (HCNE). Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the approach to evaluation and management of the headache patient
- Recognize the presentations and management of migraine in children
- Describe options for the prevention of migraine
- List approaches to the urgent treatment of headache disorders
- Describe key principals in managing the difficult patient
- Describe approaches to the classification of headache disorders
- Describe alternative therapies used to manage headache disorders
- Describe the relationship between vestibular symptoms and migraine
- Understand the challenges faced by patients with cluster headache
- List upcoming therapies in Headache Medicine
Attend In-person or Virtually
Virtual Attendee – $79.00
HCNE Member In-person – $119.00
Non-member In-person – $139.00