HCNE Boston 2020 Annual Meeting
- Optimize acute/abortive, preventive, and rescue/emergency treatment of the common primary headache disorders
- Recognize different forms of migraine aura
- Describe the role and goals of cognitive-behavioral therapy in headache medicine
- List the main arguments in favor of and against the concept of medication over-use headache
- List the differential diagnosis for nocturnal headache
- Recognize the radiological signs of low and high CSF pressure on imaging
- List the principles that constitute medical ethics
- List upcoming therapies in Headache Medicine
Earn up to 8 CMEs
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
THIS EXCITING PROGRAM REFLECTS THE CURRENT STATE OF HEADACHE MEDICINE TAUGHT BY AN EXPERT FACULTY
FREE for Residents and Fellows
This will be a virtual meeting. REGISTRATION is now open!
Click on the link below to register: